everquest magician guide 2021


Strikes your target with focused elemental fire, causing 7666 damage. Summons the pure energy of ethereal fire to strike your target, causing 33330 damage. Strikes at the fundamental power that animates an entity, dealing 92000 damage. Burns your target with a bolt of molten magma, causing up to 38123 fire damage. Strikes your target with focused elemental fire, causing 15378 damage. Conjures a shock of burning steel that assaults your target, causing up to 11362 damage. Calls forth a beam of molten magma that extends in front of the caster, inflicting 25661 damage to up to 12 enemies within its area of effect. This ability, when activated, summons a level 110 elemental to distract your target for 15 seconds, after which time any creature the elemental has attracted the attention of will forget all attackers when the elemental departs. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Decrease Current HP by 4511 (If Between 1 To 2 Pets On Hatelist), Decrease Current HP by 9722 (If Between 3 To 5 Pets On Hatelist), Decrease Current HP by 16390 (If Between 6 To 9 Pets On Hatelist), Decrease Current HP by 26830 (If Between 10 To 14 Pets On Hatelist), Decrease Current HP by 42313 (If More Than 14 Pets On Hatelist).

Summoned, Strikes an unnatural target with a burst of entropy, inflicting 15942 damage. Armor of Experience I, when activated, reduces incoming melee damage in 4 phases, each lasting for 10 incoming melee hits or 90 seconds. The storm will dissipate after damaging 4 creatures or after 3 seconds. This spell is 40% as likely to deal critical damage. Decrease Offhand Damage Shield Taken by 100%. The storm will dissipate after damaging 4 creatures or after 3 seconds. Summons the pure energy of ethereal fire to strike your target, causing 28791 damage.

my newly summoned mage pets wont accept mask or armor. Return 75% of Spell Damage as HP, Max Per Hit: 66666. Strikes your target with mental terror, dealing up to 385 damage and returning mana to you. This passive ability increases the duration of beneficial spells that you cast by 100%. This passive ability allows you to advance a second arcane specialization by 50 points. This passive ability grants your melee attacks a chance to trigger Touch of the Cursed V, a 150 point lifetap, on your target. Summons an elemental servant at a point you choose that will relentlessly attack your target for 22 seconds. This passive ability increases the base damage of your Bolt of Molten Shieldstone, Bolt of Skyfire, Bolt of Molten Komatiite, and Bolt of Molten Olivine spells by 37%. The force of this fire can sometimes be harnessed to greatly increase the damage of your next direct damage spell. Creates a circle of scalding winds around you, causing 16792 fire damage to all nearby creatures. Summons a relentless elemental servant at a point you choose that will relentlessly attack your target for 22 seconds. Return 77.5% of Spell Damage as Mana, Max Per Hit: 2096. Return 77.5% of Spell Damage as Mana, Max Per Hit: 1727. Restores health to up to 6 pets in the area, healing between 11766 and 19767 damage. Strikes an unnatural target with a burst of entropy, inflicting 14460 damage. This passive ability increases the amount of damage you can take before dying after falling unconscious at 0 health by 25000 points. This spell is 40% as likely to deal critical damage. This passive ability prevents components used in the summoning of pets from being expended, provides a 70% chance to not consume reagents for any spell, allows Reclaim Energy to return 300% of the base mana cost of your current pet, reduces the cast time of your summon item, summon pet and summon target spells by 50% and of your summon swarm pet spells and abilities by 25%. Surrounds you with a shield of arcane power, increasing your hit points by 12931, armor class by 2405, and magic resistance by 164 for 90 minutes. Has a 25% chance to trigger Flames of Power IV and a 1% chance to trigger Flames of Weakness IV. This passive ability increases your maximum mana by 11050 points. Summon Pet: PCSwmMagS20L100Garg2Runic x 1 for 18s. This passive ability increases the base damage of your Rain of Cutlasses, Rain of Knives, Rain of Scimitars, and Rain of Falchions spells by 37%. The rest of your deck is card draw and defensive tools. This passive ability grants your melee attacks a chance to trigger Touch of the Cursed XXVIII on your target which deals 4000 damage and heals you for 75% of that damage up to 53360 points. Increases the base damage of your melee hits by 15%, the critical damage of your melee hits by 70% (non-cumulative), the critical chance of your pet's melee hits by 15%, the critical damage of your pet's melee hits by 70%, the critical chance of your damage spells by 15%, the critical damage of your damage spells by 70%, and the critical chance of your healing spells by 19%. Absorbs 25% of incoming melee damage up to 10 hits.

Has a 25% chance to cast Flames of Power IV, a 35% chance to cast Chaotic Calamity Refreshment, a 10% chance to cast Twincast, a 25% chance to cast Chaotic Calamity Jolt, a 4% chance to cast Syllable of Refreshment, and a 1% chance to cast Flames of Weakness IV. 90% of the time it would just draw one card which would make it super bad. This passive ability grants your melee attacks a chance to trigger Touch of the Cursed IX, a 280 point lifetap, on your target. Strikes your target with focused elemental fire, causing 8049 damage. Strikes your target with chaotic elemental fire, causing 32586 damage. Reduces your target's hatred for you by 41325, and by an additional 10%. II, a 23% chance to cast Chaotic Calamity Jolt, a 5% chance to cast Syllable of Refreshment, and a 1% chance to cast Flames of Weakness IV. Grants the bearer a chance (with a 600% bonus) to trigger Virulent Talon Strike VI during melee combat, which deals 130000 damage, up to 25 times. Strikes your target with chaotic elemental fire, causing 21496 damage. Return 75% of Spell Damage as HP, Max Per Hit: 79999. Creates a circle of scalding winds around you, causing 30618 fire damage to all nearby creatures. Evokes a potent magical barrage to strike your target, inflicting up to 24018 damage and stunning creatures up to level 100. Places a barrier upon you that can cast Lunashade Bodyguard III when you are struck in melee combat. Strikes your target with a spear of molten magma, dealing 36056 points of fire damage. This passive ability increases the number of save slots in your bandolier window by 8. Strikes your target in the face with flying sand, dealing 11228 fire damage. This spell is 40% as likely to deal critical damage. The rain will dissipate after damaging 4 creatures or after 3 seconds. Reduces your target's hatred for you by 22764, and by an additional 10%. Conjures a shock of burning steel that assaults your target, causing up to 16711 magical damage. Deals 582 magical damage to your target and reflects a buff which will restore 10% of your melee damage as health. Also triggers Chaotic Inferno Chance II, which has a chance to provide many beneficial effects. Decrease Forage Timer by 50s (Before Haste). The bolt is magnified by nearby summoned creatures, dealing 4511 damage with Between 1 To 2 Pets On Hatelist, 9722 damage with Between 3 To 5 Pets On Hatelist, 16390 damage between Between 6 To 9 Pets On Hatelist, 26830 damage Between 10 To 14 Pets On Hatelist, and 42313 damage with More Than 14 Pets On Hatelist actively fighting the target. This passive ability grants you a 66% chance to regain your concentration and complete a spell cast when stunned. Grants the bearer a chance (with a 600% bonus) to trigger Virulent Talon Strike IV during melee combat, which deals 110000 damage, up to 15 times. Has a 4% chance to cast Ethereal Braid Acquittal, which will extract mana without dealing any damage. Limit Max Level: 120 (lose 10% per level). Reduces the mana cost of your next level 70 or lower spell with a mana cost of at least 1 to 1 point of mana. This passive ability grants your melee attacks a chance to trigger Touch of the Cursed XIX, a 630 point lifetap, on your target. This spell is 40% as likely to deal critical damage. Places a barrier upon you that can cast Lunashade Bodyguard II when you are struck in melee combat. Strikes your target with focused elemental fire, causing 6637 damage. This passive ability increases the maximum that your health regeneration can be increased with items by 25 points. This spell is 40% as likely to deal critical damage. Strikes your target in the face with flying sand, dealing 20426 fire damage. Decrease Chance to Fail Fletching Combine by 50%, Increase Fletching Skill Cap with Recipes by 50. Increase AC by 114 to 151, Based on Class. Casts Ethereal Skyblaze on your target at a faster speed but with an increased mana cost. Summon Pet: PCSwmMagS19L095Garg2Metal x 1 for 22s. Suddenly, Spell Mage could pursue its usual burn plan, or simply change the entire deck to a number of extremely powerful and cheap spells. Conjures a storm of molten metal over your target, causing between 39664 and 39664 damage every 3 seconds to creatures in the area. Increase Critical Hit Damage by 60% of Base Damage (Non Stacking), Increase Pet Critical Hit Damage by 60% of Base Damage, Increase Critical DoT Damage by 60% of Base Damage, Increase Critical Nuke Damage by 60% of Base Damage. This spell is 40% as likely to deal critical damage. The storm will dissipate after damaging 4 creatures or after 3 seconds. Return 77.5% of Spell Damage as Mana, Max Per Hit: 2542. Evokes a potent magical barrage to strike your target, inflicting up to 32572 damage and stunning creatures up to level 110 for up to 2 seconds. When fighting against the opponents minions, try to useBrain Freeze,Combustion, andFlamestrike, because they cannot hit face, but be ready to use some of your direct-damage spells too as needed: the ability to deal damage does you no good if youre dead. The force of this fire can sometimes be harnessed to greatly increase the damage of your next direct damage spell. This passive ability grants you a 5% chance to completely resist incoming detrimental spells. Places a barrier upon you that can cast Lunashade Bodyguard when you are struck in melee combat. Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/old_guardian. The bolt is magnified by nearby summoned creatures, dealing 5471 damage with Between 1 To 2 Pets On Hatelist, 11790 damage with Between 3 To 5 Pets On Hatelist, 19878 damage between Between 6 To 9 Pets On Hatelist, 32539 damage Between 10 To 14 Pets On Hatelist, and 51315 damage with More Than 14 Pets On Hatelist actively fighting the target. This passive ability increases your melee avoidance by 105%. Did some testing the last couple days. Return 77.5% of Spell Damage as Mana, Max Per Hit: 2421. This buff will fade after 14 successful strikes or 12 seconds. Strikes your target in the face with flying sand, dealing 12351 fire damage. Summons a relentless elemental servant that will relentlessly attack your target for 18 seconds.